- Comes with a great case for disinfecting and storing
- Can mold for the top or bottom teeth
- Comfortable, lightweight and easy to use
- Can be a bit fiddly to get the initial mould done
- The guard does feel slightly large and bulky
- Very soft, may grind through quickly
The Dental Duty Professional Mouth Guards are a lightweight, comfortable choice for protecting your teeth against light grinding or clenching. They come in a 4 pack so you can throw them away when they get mashed up and mold another one! Also good if you mess up during the molding process, with 4 you can get the perfect fit!
Provides a soft cushion for clenchers that can relax jaw muscles, prevents teeth grinding and alleviate problems that may cause dental injuries.They are so soft that you could mold them around your braces, which is something that you cannot do with mosh mouth guards.
Very easy to mold:
1. Microwave water for 1 minute
2. Place mouth guard in the hot water for 10-15 seconds
3. Place in mouth and suck the air out of it so it molds to your teeth
4. Drop in cold water
5. You can repeat if you messed up.
In short, this soft, comfortable and pliable 4 pack of mouth guards is perfect for clenchers and those who grind their teeth lightly. Those who grind with any vigor will want to look for a harder more durable guard.