- Custom fit by a professional dental laboratory
- Multiple thickness options for comfort and durability
- Easy take-at-home impression kit
- enCore Lab will make adjustments until you are happy
- Sacrifice some durability for comfort with lower thickness
After ordering an enCore Lab Custom Dual-Layer Night Guard you will receive:
- Easy take-at-home impression kit sealed in tamper evident secure packaging. (Do not use if there are indications that your sealed kit and contents have been previously opened. Contact us immediately for a replacement)
- Prepaid envelope to return your impression
Once they receive your impression, their team of expert dental technicians will fabricate your custom night guard.
You’ll receive within 1-2 weeks:
- Your custom night guard
- Ventilated case
- A complementary sample of cleaning tabs to help keep your night guard refreshed.
enCore’s night guards are also adjustable for greater adaptability and fit. Just soak your night guard in warm water for 30 seconds to soften the guard. Insert the guard into your mouth, let it cool and it will form to your teeth.
Q: How can I decide between 1 mm 2 mm or 3 mm do they all work just as well ?
A: The guards range from 2-3mm – single layer guards are 2mm and dual layer guard is 3mm. It depends on personal preference as well as how aggressive a grinder you are. For moderate grinders, both the dual layer and the single layer hard guards will work just fine.
Q: What is the guard made of?
A: FDA Approved Thermoplastic Materials from the US; BPA and Latex Free