- 300ml size means more time between each refill
- 4 Timer Settings & Waterless Auto Shut-Off
- 7 LED light color options or auto changing
- Some purchasers have needed to exchange the item as it stopped working after a few sessions
- Power cord is a little short
For about $30, you can have a smaller URPOWER model. This 300ml tank model comes in a fashionable wood grain look, although it’s not real wood. It has timers for one, three, or six hours as well as a continuous mode. It has seven light colors that can cycle or stay steady. However, if you use a timer, the lights stay on once the timer is done. On continuous mode, the lights shut off with the auto shutoff. If you have a large space and want a little more fashion than the other URPOWER model, this is a good option.